Appliances Connection - Selling scratch and dent as new appliances

2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Ordered fridge microwave range wall oven and dishwasher from them! When they were delivered by road runner I said we have to inspect them and the driver was rude and said I don't have time to sit here while you open everyone of them and left well so far we have opened the dishwasher wall oven microwave and dishwasher and everyone one of them has damage the microwave and wall oven was on top and could be hidden the dishwasher the from is dented!

I'm scared to see the fridge and range! Appliance connection will do nothing because they were not inspected on delivery as stated! Yeah they are trained to leave and not let you inspect and they get away will selling scratch and dent for new!

I mean what are the odds they were all damaged! The microwave was delivered by ups so we did catch that damage on delivery so they gave me it for half price but really two different deliveries companies and all the appliances are damaged I think they were damaged before they shipped

Product or Service Mentioned: Roadrunner Transportation Systems Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.